Saturday, July 19, 2008

30 June 2008 - Superband 2 Live Recording!!!



















Yeah!!! Me and my gal friends went for 30 June 08 Live Recording of Superband 2 to support Yi Xuan Feng!!!

It was pretty much like a reali fun party there!!!! Although Yi Xuan Feng was eliminated... but to me, there are reali a perfect band who reali can perform and played wonderful music... they had not disappointed a lot of us fans...

I believe they will rise again with their fantastic performance soon... JIA YOU!!!! YI XUAN FENG!!! i belived you!

Anyway, thnxs to a special friend, who's the bro of my senior in one of YXF, thnxs for e tickets tt me n my gal frens gets e chance to experience what's its like to b at live recording n i reali have learned a lot from all the performance!

In total, i reali enjoyed myself!

Up till now, after 30 june, i'm still crazy over Yi Xuan Feng's music, and have been listening to their music like almost everyday!! haha...

JIA YOU!!!!

No comments: