Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just another ordinary day~

Today,at work... quite lonely de.. but im quite adaptability,so is ok..
boring n ordinary...
after i had my lunch, here i am, writing on my blog...
asked a few of my vocal class de seniors, they were comfirm going to 30 June Superband live recording...
I requested for tickets but not sure will get the tickets thought the chance is high...since i'm getting the tickets, so i would go as well..
it should be fun...haha

so looking forward to the events...

my words here may not seem as excited as i have left my msg at Yi Xuan Feng forum..
maybe my feelings got a little affected coz i heard some bad news from one of a fren...not very convenient to say it here... thought that matter is none of my business,but, may he rest in peace...

pls don't ask me what the bad news is... i'm not gonna say it.. coz partly,it's none of my business, partly it concern other's ppl's privacy....

No comments: