Saturday, July 01, 2006

Yeah!!! its holiday


finally,my hard work paid off...i think i got good results for my 1st CA tis yr..
and now,it's...

Holidays!!!!!

yup...that's right...i am having my school holidays now...a good time for me to relax after the stress period for the CA...
hmm...i can say tt after since i have learn my lessons..
i am consider quite hard working right now...
although i am having my holidays now...but i think,i'll just have a 1 week short break then maybe i'll go for a holidays job and maybe start working on the holidays assignment given by my teacher...

yup...
by the way,i just change my blogskin,and the music...hope you peeps like it...
all of this blog,including the pictures and words were done by me..
it's a great surprise actually...
hope u peeps like it...
tag my blog and give me some comments...
thnxs...

No comments: