Tuesday, May 02, 2006

still no mirecales



haiz...i still have no news abt it...i'm still waiting for a chance to go for my higher nitec, Accounts in ITE College East(Simei) I wanna go to the same school as my sis...poor her,got to go alone....today, is her 2nd day of sch..the 2nd day of me waking up so early just to help her prepare for school...
I misses all the good times in secondary school,same class with my sis, same class with my best grp of frens...
if within this few days,still no news about my appeal..i might have to give up...and apply for CDAC,higher nitec admin..but i still don noe the ceft can go poly or not...so i am still thinking abt it..
i wanted so badly to go to my dream poly...
i still wanted to go ITE College East (Simei) for accounts so badly..even though i noe,accounts is hard for me, i still insit on goin to ITE College East(Simei)..if i am give n the chance,and i got in the course,i will really put in a lot of efford and hard work..if i can get in,although is different class,but i don't mind...same school as my sis can liao... haiz... pray hard n still hope for it...

No comments: