Monday, December 12, 2005

My all times favourite band(S club 7)






well,i came to know abt s club 7 when im a P5 kid....tt time,every one in school is busy talking and exchanging thier news on S club 7...S club is popular around my place too...i like to buy their album but tt time,im too young to think abt it...so i was unalbe to get one...till today....
then,sec 3 tt year,i got a karaokae compeition in my own CCA...my group sang the "Have you ever" by S club 7...tts the very 1st S club song i learn....it became my all times favourite...no matter how many time i listen to tis song...i still love it a lot....
for now,im able to afford it wif my own money,jus tt i gotta work and earn my own allowance...i have got a hard time looking for it...but i hope tt i can manage to get all 4 of thier albums,thier 1 and only MTV's album,their 7 movies CDs and maybe thier posters...hopefully...
i don noe if i am too late for it...but i hope and wished tt i can at the least got one of thier CD with the songs"Have you ever"....i am glad and happy enf...im content jus tt....and i believe tt S club 7 will come back all 7 of them,come back togeter as a band again...and perform again...

No comments: