Thursday, December 29, 2005

i wish for the hardest i want...












my darkess time..i dono when it will come to an end....but i hope tt my prayers work...and also,with the support of my frens and family...i believe that i can work things out...and i a, believe that i have a chance....today,is the 3rd last day of this yr...2005...time flys real fast...a blink of my eyes and now i see that a year is gonna past by soon...and after the countdown party for nxt yr has end...2006 is arrived...i can be considered that i have graduated from swiss cottage secondary school for 2 yrs and ITE college west(clementi)....
i am so glad...to know many people....although...they are not counted as a fren of mine...but they are my classmate...i know that i will miss them no matter if i hate them,detest them,dislike them in the past.....
now,i jus wan to corcentrade in my job and studies...the rest...i don wan to care much...
i am sorry that i have hurt some of you...just wan to let you all noe that if i have hurt...i don mean it..but do hope that u can think from my point of view...
and also,even if u cant be my "special" fren,but u can still be my fren...u n i may not keep in touch often...but u can jus try to read my blog sometimes....knowing how i'm doing...and so on...
i am gonna miss u all...thns for the fun,joy,shorrow,tortures and happiness you guys have shared with me..thnxs a lot...i will cherish that perious memories you all have given to me...thnxs...

No comments: