Friday, November 11, 2005

wow...im bloated...woot!!!

todae,me,sis and my mum went to Expo for the Asia Food Exhibition...and of coz...we eat a lot...a lot of nice and yummy food there....then right nw,i jus got home...woot!!!
then also gt some freebies and also brought a lot of burget food...carry those heavy food till my hand hurts,it turn red...ouch* i am dress in a blueish black tude wif a yellow out outside,and jeans.luckily i am dressed in a sleefless if nt i will be hot to death coz there are a lot of ppl there...but again tis yr,i went for the food exhibition,i was stepped on my foot by a lady's high heel again...and it hurts a lot...aft a rest i contiued wif my mum for more FOOD!!!! haha...i jus love to eat...haha...then aft awhile,me n sis were tired..so we head back home...finally,i can get a rest aft eating so much food for the day...i am so BLOATEDDDDDDD..........

No comments: