Sunday, November 20, 2005

last day for revision...


omg..tml is the final day...final EXAM!!!!then aft the 3 days of exam...my ite life will soon be ended....for Nitech ite life will be over...and i gonna miz all my FRENS.........especially the frens i noe in my 1st yr of ite...coz we r all going to be seperated again....i miz u guys...
tml is the 1st day of exam...the subject testing is EFW(effective writting)...
hmm...i think can still manage to cope wif it...
still working hard on OFP and of coz BKK....
after the exams,holidays...yahooo!!!
then that time,im gonna get out to work...earn some money to help out on my family's fanical problems...
then oso wanna have some fun..and maybe c if i can help out abit for CARE...haha

but i turly miz my frens.... StrengthZ, PLSH,agatha,my NDP grp of frens(li ting,chris,wendy)

No comments: