Monday, September 26, 2005

well,3rd day of skipping a few meals...

haiz...haiz...still don feel like eating..no appetitie....how......haiz....too sad still....too much pressure....feel like crying....cant w8 tat tis wk is over...than at least can don see Mrs seam for the nxt few wks....always feel giddy,headace,stomachach...lost of appetitie....argh* getting frm bad to worst....argh*don noe can hold on for how long man...argh*feel like crying again....didn noe watta do....who can save me....im so depressed...who.....who can get me outta tis dark world...im sinking in again....argh*tat sucide feeling is back again...how....don wanna die yet...but feeling so dark...i cant see bright light in front of me....n....oso got stress frm my frenz too...(Jane)...is like again...wat ever i do....is childish n baby to her....y....she aim me not others....she always like to bullet me....argh*....sob..sob...sob....1st word frm her...so hurtful...pains in my heart...sank deeper....how...i reali feel like killing myself again....sinking deeper in tis darkest world....how....cant help it....argh*....cant even catch up my best subject...OFP....is like suddently even my best subject OFP oso constanly failing liao...how.....argh*argh*argh*sob...sob..sob...how.....how....sob..sob..sob...sob...

No comments: