Saturday, September 17, 2005

a tiring day for me...

well,todae is my 1st day of my 2 days job...its my 1st time doing a customers service job..so of coz im nervous...when i started serving the 1st customer i saw...she asked me the price of the shirt..so i told her the price...my voice was shaking....argh* ok..then she wanted the shirt so i got her a new set of it...i find all the stock behind the clothings...bcoz i know where the stocks was..so its easy for me n got the shirt for the customers quick...well,the continued serving customers helping out and getting what customers need...untill around 1++pm i got my lunch..its chicken rice...normally i would eat quite a lot...and is able to finish the food...but i cant finish the food todae..onli mange to finish more than half a bit....coz of nervousness....haiz..always like tat,if im nervous i 'll either drink a lot of water if not i ate a little...or i cant finsh my food...oh well,then after lunch..contiued serving customers...then all the way till 6++pm then i board the bus home...well,a very tiring but good experience day for me...coz i 1st time serving...hmm....not bad for todae...hope tomorrow can do better...and is able to smile naturely when serving customers coz i didn manage to smile todae and is again coz of nervousness....

No comments: