Tuesday, July 26, 2005

feeling kinda down lately.....

Me and my NDP's friends and tis is my last photo taken last yr on chirstmas eve wif my best group of friends(StrengthZ)
This is taken on 25 nov 04.my graduation high tea
inuyasha

JJ Lin Jun Jie

sigh*so many stress......feel like almost cant catch up wif my classmates.......my studies arent doing any better.....feeling very presserise.......feeling hard on my work......especially SOT...now im working on accouting dept.....hard sia......feeling kinda tired too......feeling so....so....negative.......like 2 yrs ago...(when im sec1 n 2 in duearn sec)feeling down n not so good.....i feel like im getting weaker....must stop everything....maybe i try to forcus on my work more.....would feel better.....................n...i wanna improve myself too....gotta work on it....hmm........sigh*tats me alrite....likes to hide d real feelings n problem in my heart....haha........sob.....sob......sob......sob......sob......sob......sob.....sob.....sob......sob.....

No comments: