Wednesday, June 29, 2005

yesterday,fnelly can get a chance to return shu ee 's things back to the rightfull owner

yeah...now i felt a relief...her things is finelly returned back to her.and i oso got a chance to met up SS,and got his hotmail..yeah...1 more collection to my ex-classmate hotmail add...ok...now i onli got about 5-6 onli,hmmm still got a lot more to collected...well,nvm...o..yeah...tode got NDP....at kranji....ai ya...carrying my heavey sch bag along......n i bring along an extra book too...tat is OFP(Office Procedure)sign* so heavy....who call us back luck,cannot put in locker coz sch is rearrange new lockers for us.i wonder how long we will get our locker this time.well,my computer skills on excel has improved....now i find it a bit easier...weiling very funny leh...she ask me to bring my Pot file along...i told her no coz todae i don hv pot room lessons...wt for bring it to sch...n if i bring it along...it be heavier for me.....

No comments: